Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, plus OTE
Location: London (Covent Garden), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time
Incisive Media is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
• Hands-on product owner for multiple work streams, defining scope and managing the backlog.
• Collaborate extensively with brand teams, including commercial, editorial, marketing, events and senior management.
• Promote a data-driven product management approach to brand owners, directors and other key stakeholders, using Google Analytics and other analytics platforms.
• Support the business to identify and exploit new digital revenue generation opportunities, and deliver these solutions in an agile way.
• Project manage the launch of new activities to ensure they are delivered on time and on budget.
• Support brand, marketing and events teams with the rollout of new products and ongoing coaching in their use.
• Analyse success metrics against original objectives, feeding back outcomes to brand teams.
• Articulate progress and manage expectations to all stakeholders. Actively manage the relationship between technical and brand teams.
• Develop and maintain metrics that track the performance of products to ensure their success.
• Promote new products and advise internal teams on tactics and tools that deliver performance, using test-and-adjust approach.
• Maintain a strong personal interest in digital media/information management and an up-to-date understanding of current trends.
• Actively driven by business performance against agreed objectives, KPI focused, and accustomed to leveraging data and insight do the talking.
• Excellent communicator and influencer at all levels.
• Adept at using soft skills to influence other senior managers’ direct reports.
• Accustomed to representing the voice of the user and/or customer to brand teams and advise them on the best approach to achieve success.
• Detailed understanding of the latest digital techniques and their application to our business objectives.
• Proficient in wireframing and mapping of user journeys to ensure products operate efficiently.
• Excellent time management skills along with proven ability to work across multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong analytical abilities and the ability to combine creative insight with data when making decisions.
• Comfortable with working with offshore technical teams and third-party suppliers.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career at Incisive Media, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts! We also offer a range of benefits including:
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more!
Are you keen to join the Incisive Family? Click on 'I'm Interested' to start your journey. We look forward to welcoming you on board!